Your dog wants a cape.


Shamelessly borrowed from PS... I made this.

If you don't read her blog, you should. This chick is living proof that not all crafts have to look like they belong in a nursery or your grandma's house.

So, I'm totally stealing this idea and making a bunch of them. My dream is to go find some inexpensive black fleece for this project. 1. because its warm and 2. it doesn't have to be hemmed, which means no tattered edges. All in all I think it'll take a total of 45 seconds to make one of these, which frees up a lot of time for me to do other things... like, watching people with strange addictions on TLC.

I think a yard of fabric would be more than ample for this cape, which means you can make it on the super cheap AND, depending on fabric choice, can do it without sewing.






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment