"pillow pets" for uber cheap.

The "quotations" are because they aren't pillow pets, they're "cuddlee pets" which basically means they ganked pillow pets idea and are now selling them for cheap. Which.. I'm okay with. 

If you don't check Hip2Save.com regularly.... please do. I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how much this woman has saved me because of her deals. This deal comes from her website, so I can't say I discovered it myself.

But! I'm going to send it on down the line. So, the stuffed animals are 1.50 and shipping is a trillion times that, which is silly, but all the same, the little tikes can get one of these in their lives for under seven bucks and you can be the one to get it to them. I personally don't see the obsession, but Skye has lived and breathed for the moment she could get one of these things.



So.... here's the link via Amazon.com

Clickity Click Click for Cuddlee Pets.


You're welcome! =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment