I'm having a drinking and driving party.

No, not like that!


I'm a bzzagent. Which means I signed up at bzzagent.com and now get to test all sorts of awesome things and report back on my experience. One of the really great products I'm getting to try out right now is the Disney's Cars 2 video game for the Xbox360! The stipulation behind my participation is that I have to invite 20 people to play the game with me. Well, if you know me, then you know I'm still meeting new people here in Memphis. So, I figured what better way to meet new people than to host the party at my work! I work in a pub, so naturally, we will do a bit of drinking with our driving game. Hence, drinking and driving.

I'm, of course, not promoting any REAL drinking and driving. I find that behavior incredibly selfish and dangerous. Some of you may already know that one of my cousins was hit by a drunk driver and was a quadriplegic for 15 years before his death. So, any of you coming: make sure the driving stays in the video game. Call a cab or have a D.D!


There, now that my lecture is over, anyone that is going to be in or around Memphis should seriously consider stopping by Celtic Crossing Sunday the 7th at 9pm. We're going to have a blast playing this game! I've already played it a few times to unlock some of the characters for the big night. It is a lot like Nintendo's Mario Kart, but with a few tweaks to make it original. Very fun, and worth a play!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment