A little about "us".

For those of you who may not know us in person, I thought I would give you a brief introduction of our little family. Top of the totem pole we have Skye, my fantabulous 11-year-old daughter. Everyone say hello to Skye.




Skye is much like I am in that she is in to everything. She is a renaissance woman in training. It is nice to know that no matter what crazy craft I decide to pick up next, she will be right beside me asking a gajillion and one questions about it. I pretty much love her to death as any mother should and can say with absolute certainty that she is my number one favorite daughter. (Okay, so she is my only daughter, but I think that's neither here nor there.)

Next up are the two naughty dogs, Foxxy and Chloe who are just as naughty as they are dogs. They are Jackaranians, which is a fifty-fifty mix of Jack Russell Terrier and Pomeranian. Without further ado:




Both dogs are a great source of entertainment and love...and barking. If anyone has any non-violent advice on how to reduce their barking at people on the sidewalk I would love to hear it.

Well, that about does it. It's very nice to meet everyone out there. Hopefully I'll find some free time soon to put up some real posts.

Until then, everyone be good!

~Summer

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment